Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for a curious, creative, and strong communicator to help us develop marketing strategies and content that highlights the value of our software solutions to the market.
Areas of responsibility
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be our product ambassador. This means you need to understand the features of the products and be able to translate these into storytelling and customer value. Relevant communication materials should be created, managed, and distributed to our target groups in the market.
You will work closely with resources in the development department to create marketing strategies according to the roadmap. You will also get early access to new functionality to be launched, allowing you to test and document updates before they are released.
This position reports to the Director of Research and Development, but as a natural part of the role, you will also work closely with product owners, support, sales and marketing.
Who are you?
We imagine you are outgoing and skilled in communication and digital tools. You love creating creative scripts and directing sales presentations and product videos, possibly even hosting them yourself! You also have strong writing skills in both Norwegian and English, as you will be crafting sales messages, product documentation, and articles. You enjoy staying updated on industry trends and developments and are proactive in initiating innovation and further development.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in product marketing related to software or related fields.
- Experience with marketing research, product campaigns, and analysis.
- Experience in developing product information for sales materials.
- Experience in producing sales materials; videos, presentations, descriptions, and images.
- Good understanding of digital marketing channels and tools.
- Solid grasp of purchasing and accounting processes and concepts.
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach to work.
- Analytical mindset with a focus on achieving results.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Fluent in both Norwegian and English, written and spoken.
- Active user of social media.
- An exciting opportunity to work with groundbreaking technology and help shape the future of financial automation
- Opportunities for professional growth, training and certifications
- An inclusive and innovative work environment with skilled colleagues
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for remote work