Our project developers are committed to delivering excellent customer care and ensuring that our deliveries are on track for our customers worldwide.
As a project developer, you will work with technical issues in the Project department at our head office in Stavanger. The tasks involve deliveries of eye-share products to new costumers. In project deliveries you work in teams with different skills and different roles. This role is particularly linked to developers, but also closely to both customers and others within our organization.
The technical employees in the Project department work with the development of integrations, customer solutions and configuration of solutions. Programming skills are necessary to succeed.
You will be a part of a highly creative and exciting IT environment with committed and professionally skilled employees. You get to work with both configuration and development. The web application eye-share Workflow has been developed in the .NET Framework and programmed in C# with a MongoDB database. AngularJS is used as the frontend framework. You will work with the integrations between eye-share Workflow and the costumers ERP system.
Who are we looking for?:
We are looking for you who like to create good customer experiences. You enjoy solving problems and working with others. You have great interest in the subject and are responsible. You are not afraid to speak your mind and would like to make a difference. In this role, we are looking for employees with a minimum of 3 years of work experience. Experience from web application development is required. Good communication skills in both Norwegian and English are necessary in relation to close dialogue with both costumers and colleagues. It is an advantage if you have understanding and experience with accounting principles and processes.
Qualifications and work experience
- Minimum bachelor`s degree in IT/Computer Science
- Good knowledge of Microsoft technology
- Good programming skills
- Minimum 3 years experience from a technical consultant role
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
We are looking for you who are:
- Service oriented, flexible and structured
- Professionally engaged
- Has good collaboration skills
- Has a good mood and the ability to contribute positively
- Competitive conditions
- A professional environment with skilled developers, economists and consultants
- The opportunity to work in a successful company that has experienced growth every year since its inception in 2001
- A workplace in modern premises in Forus
If you are interested, please send a cover letter and your CV to the contact person for this position.