We are seeking an energic “get it done” Solution Consultant to our newly established Singapore office.
As a Solution Consultant you will work closely with our valued customers, project managers and colleagues in Norway HQ to execute tasks related to our SaaS purchase-to-pay software. Each day will be a brilliant learning experience in the fields of accounts payable, finance, process optimization and automation. Tasks will be varying and diverse; some days may involve advanced project planning for enterprise customers, some may involve sorting/allocating tickets to technical consultants. You’ll be prepared to tackle whatever task or challenge presents itself (with the support of our high-performing team).
What does a typical day look like?
- Be the first contact point for our APAC customers
- Attend to customers support requests or problem via ticket system
- Be responsible for evaluating and responding to tickets
- Communicate and work closely with technical consultants for ticket resolution, including quality test support in some cases
- Abide to customers receiving support services according to SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- Reporting/ticket overview on a weekly basis to internal
- Driving ticket closures with customer yearly upgrades
You will play a pivotal role in ensuring eye-share’s customers are delighted with our solutions and become advocates, contributing to the company’s long-term growth and success.
Qualifications and work experience
You should have a range of experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Accounting and/or purchasing
- Minimum diploma level
- General good competence about IT/ERP systems
- Commercial fluency in English
- Experience with Accounting systems or other ERP will be an added advantage
For those less experienced, a strong/proven interest in project management and solution orientation can compensate.
- Excellent communicator
- Customer and solution oriented
- High service standards, flexible and structured
- Ability to collaborate well with teams from varying cultures and backgrounds
- Self-starting, willing to take initiative and show entrepreneurship
- A sense of humor and desire for the workplace to be fun
What we offer
We offer an exciting, challenging position where you have significant influence in a successful company with vast growth opportunities.
- Competitive conditions and remuneration
- A professional environment with skilled developers, advisors, and software consultants
- The opportunity to work in a successful company that has experienced growth every year since its inception in 2001
- Good career growth opportunities
- Workspace in modern premises in CBD
- Company based on Nordic Mindset and Nordic Values
- Company strategy based on Amazing Product Suite, Happy Customers and Awesome Place to Work