We are looking for a Sales Manager with a passion for hunting new sales opportunities
The position involves selling our solutions to new customers worldwide.
As a salesperson and part of our sales team, you will engage in dialogue with potential customers to identify opportunities, present and demonstrate our solutions, prepare offers, as well as carry out general sales follow-ups.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a salesperson who has experience in selling finance-, purchasing systems, and/or other relevant IT solutions. The person we are looking for is proactive and driven, eager to work in an exciting software company with great potential, and despite being a mature 22-year-old company, is in constant change and growth.
At Eye-share, our salespeople possess a high degree of expertise on our solutions and the processes they automate. This is essential for understanding our customers. Therefore, it’s crucial that you are capable and motivated to learn this at an expert level. As part of the role, you should also be comfortable in the “spotlight” presenting our solutions, through customer meetings, physical conferences, and digital platforms (e.g., webinars).
Qualifications and work experience
Varied experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience in selling finance and purchasing systems
- Experience with solution sales targeting management
- Experience with direct sales and “social selling”
- General good knowledge of IT systems
- Strong results from previous roles
We are looking for someone who:
- Is proactive and a driven type of salesperson
- Possesses excellent communication skills, both in Norwegian and English
- Maintains a high level of service, is flexible and organized
- Has the ability and willingness to learn about our solutions
- Can empathize with and understand the customer’s needs
- Demonstrates good collaborative skills
What we offer:
We offer an exciting, challenging position where you have significant influence in a successful company with vast growth opportunities, both in the Nordic region and internationally.
- Competitive conditions
- A professional environment with skilled developers, economists and software consultants
- The opportunity to work in a successful company that has experienced growth every year since its inception in 2001
- Workspace in modern premises in Forus
Check our LinkedIn company profile to get to know us better!