Career Days autumn 2022
We participated in the autumn’s Career Days at the universities of Stavanger, Oslo and Bergen together with the parent company, Tietoevry. Being present at such events is important for building familiarity and knowledge about the opportunities available with us. It is also a good opportunity for us to listen to the students, and become wiser about what is important to them when choosing an employer.
If you did not get to meet us at the Career Days – do not worry. We have made an overview of the opportunities you get at Eye-share based on what most of the students were wondering about.
The possibility of further development
In an industry where new technologies and new changes are constantly coming, it is important to stay up to date. Several of the students we spoke to had a strong desire for the possibility of further development and research during working hours to keep up. We agree that this is important. We work strategically with expertise, and are keen to build a strong culture of innovation in Eye-share.
With us you will get:
- 5 days a year for innovation work – This is a golden opportunity to research the topics that interest you.
- Access to a number of eLearning courses within various topics.
- The opportunity to participate in international and national conferences.
- Coaching conversations with a manager – together we set goals and strategies for your learning and your working day.
Technologies we are working with:
- Microsoft Azure
Social life and well-being
Our employees are our most important asset, and it is therefore important that we take good care of them. It is no secret that the pandemic has made us more concerned with our own well-being, including a good work-life-balance. We are a hybrid workplace with flexible working hours and freedom under responsibility.
When more people take up the option of a home office, it becomes extra important to do stuff together, both in and outside the office. In order to include all employees, it is important that we offer activities for every taste.
This is what we do to be an #AwesomePlaceToWork
- We arrange company trips both inland and abroad. Among other things, we have been to Barcelona and on a mountain hike to Besseggen.
- We field teams for various sports activities in both football and running, such as the Holmenkoll relay and Siddisløpet.
- We organize competitions with the Strava app for increased movement in everyday life.
- We organize LAN weekends and participate in the Gaming League.
- We organize social gatherings (summer parties, Christmas parties, cinema, family days etc.)
- At the office
- Games room with shuffleboard, darts, PlayStaion, table tennis etc. You are of course allowed to take a break to play a little with colleagues.
- Fitness room that can be used free of charge before or after working hours.
- We organize Friday gatherings with snacks and mingling.
- Wine lottery!
Naturally, many people wonder how a newcomer is received by us. In order for you to get off to a good start with us, we have put together an onboarding plan. You will receive training in product, technology and accounting. In addition, you will get a mentor who will be available when you need help, and who will simply take a little extra care of you at the start.