Eye-share is concerned with protecting your privacy and your personal information and has the following guidelines that explain how we, as the data controller, handle visitors ‘and customers’ personal information.
This privacy statement applies to Eye-Share AS for the website https://www.eye-share.com.
The principal responsible for processing the personal data is: Eye-share AS with organization number 920 775 543. Responsible person with us is Torhill Gysland Falnes.
OUR OBJECTIVE AND TREATMENT BASIS
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to.
We will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where you have given consent to the processing of your personal information for one or more specific purposes.
- Where the processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. This means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. We consider and potential impact on you (both positive and negative), and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
- We may also use your personal information in the following situations, which are likely to be rare:
– Where we need to protect your interests (or someone else’s interests).
– Where it is needed in the public interest [or for official purposes].
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law. In accordance with Art. 6 GDPR Lawfulness of processing and the Norwegian law of privacy.
WHAT IS TREATED AND HOW TO RECEIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect some personal information voluntarily, ie the user leaves personal information so that we can carry out registration of events and services. We are obliged to collect and store personal information in accordance with applicable regulations. (eg accounting documents are required by law in accordance with the Accounting Act). Other forms of communication may also occur.
Note that the processing of personal data in relation to specific services and products may be governed by separate agreements made available on the specific product pages. From time to time, we also conduct user and customer surveys to better understand the needs of our customers. We will strive to update you on usage of the information.
DO WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHERS?
Some sharing of personal information is necessary, (some also required) to run our business. This will typically be IT suppliers; (eg. web hosting, e-mail, software and cloud-based services), accounting / auditing, consulting and statutory reporting to authorities.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take security seriously and safeguard personal information in the best possible way so that unauthorized people do not gain access or get the opportunity to change and / or affect any of the personal data.
We only use reputable IT suppliers and software.
INSPECTION AND CORRECTION
Pursuant to section 18 of the Personal Data Act, access to the information that has been registered is required. Transparency can be obtained by sending a written request to Eye-share AS, Maskinveien 15, 4033 Stavanger. If the registered information is not correct or they are incomplete, you may claim these corrected in accordance with section 27 of the Personal Data Act.
STORAGE AND DELETE
Pursuant to section 28 of the Personal Data Act, information which is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was stored shall be deleted. Eye-share AS stores personal information about customers in accordance with the applicable Norwegian / European legislation.
You may at any time request the deletion of any personal information we have about you, with the exception of information we are required or required to keep in accordance with applicable regulations, eg the Accounting Act.
If you do not want to receive emails from us any longer, click the cancellation link that you usually find at the bottom of each email you receive from us. If you want to be deleted from all our registers, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USE OF INFORMATION SHEETS (COOKIES)