Technical Solution consultants
Do you have IT skills, an understanding of financial concepts, and enjoy creating good customer experiences? We are looking for technical solution consultants!
As a technical solution consultant, you will work with technical issues in the Customer Care department at Eye-share. The tasks involve, among other things, the delivery of new modules, change orders, upgrades, and the responsibility for costumers. Programming skills are necessary to succeed in this position.
You will be part of a highly creative and exciting IT environment with committed and professionally skilled employees. You get to work with both configuration and system development.
The web application eye-share Workflow has been developed in the .NET Framework and programmed in C# with a MongoDB database. AngularJS is used as the frontend framwork. You will work with the integrations between eye-share Workflow and the costumers ERP system.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for you who like to create good customer experiences. You enjoy solving challenges and working with others. You have great interest in the subject and responsible. You are not afraid to speak your mind and would like to make a difference. We are interested in both you who newly graduated and you who have work experience. Experience with web applications is necessary. Good communication skills in both Norwegian and English are necessary in relation to close dialogue with both costumers and colleagues. It is an advantage if you have understanding and experience with accounting principles and processes.
Qualifications and work experience:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science
- Good knowledge of Microsoft technology
- Good programming skills
- Experience from a technical consultant role is an advantage
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
We are looking for you who are:
- Service oriented, flexible and structured
- Good communication skills
- Professionally engaged
- Has a good mood and the ability to contribute positively
- Competitive conditions
- A professional environment with skilled developers, economists and consultants
- The opportunity to work in a successful company that has experienced growth every year since its inception in 2001
- A workplace in modern premises in Forus